Founded in Florida, Euro-Wall is a leading provider of custom fenestration solutions in the United States. Euro-Wall specializes in designing and manufacturing bespoke fenestration panels that adhere to strict Florida building codes for high-velocity winds and prevent windblown particles from causing damage during hurricanes and other severe weather events. The Euro-Wall is a three-layer design that measures up to 1.5 meters (nearly 5 feet) thick, and it also meets California Title 24 (energy code), as well as Texas Department of Insurance requirements for wind-driven debris regions. For both indoor and outdoor use, the Euro-Wall door systems are designed.
Euro-Wall's folding door systems are both residential and commercial in nature, with capacities that far exceed any other competitor's. Large opening folding, sliding, and stacking door systems are a great option for architects, builders, and homeowners when it comes to selecting the perfect solution for large openings.
What Makes Euro-Wall Systems Unique?
- Largest Widths and Heights Available: Euro-Wall Systems offers the widest and tallest door systems in the industry, surpassing everyone else. Adjust your expectations regarding door openings with Euro-Wall Systems.
- Low and Flush Profile Sill Options: With Euro-Wall’s low and flush sill threshold options, you can remove the boundaries between inside and outside. These seamless transitions provide safe, pleasant settings while surpassing the water rating requirements that Floridians demand.
- Built for All Coastal Conditions: Choose the door system that is appropriate for your needs. Our door systems are a great option for every climate, thanks to their thermally broken, non-thermally broken, and hurricane-rated features.
- Aluminum and Wood Cladding Options: Aluminum Cladding: Keep the beautiful wood finish on the other side while protecting your wood from the outside or inside. Wood Cladding: it looks like wood while requiring no additional investment.
- Euro-Wall’s 10-Year Warranty: Euro-Wall warranties all goods to be free of manufacturing faults for ten years from the date of purchase. They are better by design, therefore few businesses outperform Euro-Wall’s warranty. View the full Euro-Wall warranty here.
Euro-Wall is Florida Product Approved
Folding, sliding, and stacking door systems made by Euro-Wall Systems are Miami-Dade and Florida Building Code approved. These tests and building codes are some of the strictest in the world to safeguard against hurricane winds and wind-driven debris. Find out more about our Florida Product Approvals here.
If you are unsure where to start when evaluating Euro-Wall systems, they offer a Product Selector tool that can help you narrow down your options. Also, an All Glass & Windows consultant can further discuss all Euro-Wall products to ensure you make the ideal choice for your project.
- EURO VISTA MULTI SLIDE™ DOOR: An impact-rated sliding door system, the Euro Vista Multi-Slide door system, which is available in a full range of materials and color options, provides the shortest interlock sight line (less than 1"), largest panel heights, and widths, and a flush embedded sill that meets water rating requirements without requiring a sill riser.
- EURO-WALL FOLDING DOOR SYSTEMS: Euro-Wall offers two unique folding door systems.
- Euro Vista Fold™ Impact Rated Aluminum Doors provide unobstructed vistas and smooth transitions to the outside, no other door on the market compares. Impact and non-impact applications are both possible with these doors. Euro Vista Fold Impact Rated Aluminum Folding glass door applications have been evaluated and meet the rigorous Florida Building Code, which is why they're the most durable folding door available.
- Euro Vista Fold™ Thermally Broken door applications are authorized in Florida. With improved energy efficiency, the aluminum folding door system provides unobstructed vistas and smooth transitions to the outdoors.
- EURO-WALL SLIDING DOOR SYSTEMS: Euro-Wall offers two beautiful sliding glass door systems.
- Euro Vista Slide™ Thermally Broken Lift & Slide Doors provide wide openings while offering impact strength as well as superior energy efficiency with a flush sill. Their lift and slide doors offer the broadest range of impact-tested, Florida-certified lift and slide panels available - including 13'+ tall thermal and nonthermal panels. This line also offers 90° postless corner units (all impact tested / Florida Product Approved). Another feature is the pocket configuration option that allows the panels to slide into the wall, completely disappearing from view.
- The Euro Vista Multi-Slide Glass Door is also available in the sliding glass door systems.
- EURO VISTA PIVOT™ IMPACT RATED ALUMINUM PIVOT DOORS: This pivot door comes in aluminum or wood-clad aluminum. The Euro Pivot can be built to a height of 14' and a width of 100," enabling it to solve for non-traditional breathtaking entrances. The Euro Pivot door is a high-impact rated Florida Product Approved pivot door alternative for businesses and homes.
- EURO VISTA STACK™ STACKING DOORS: Stacking doors provide a clean and elegant way of effortlessly opening and shutting your entry while yet preserving the beauty of your home or business. When closed, the stacking glass doors provide an unbroken perspective. They slide, pivot, and stack in a similar way to bi-folding doors, and they're stored against the walls or stacked up.
- EURO VISTA FIXED UNIT™ IMPACT / NON-IMPACT RATED: Fixed units are an ideal way to add more light in and / or to enhance the aesthetic of your Euro-Wall door. Fixed units can be fabricated as stand alone windows or to match any Euro-Wall pivot door or folding door system. Fixed units in aluminum are available with impact ratings for severe weather regions or non-impact ratings for temperate areas. Wood fixed units are non-impact only. The Euro Vista Fixed Unit can be tailor made to fit your needs and amplify any project.
All Glass & Windows only works with the best window and door manufacturers. Our builders, architects, contractors and homeowners demand excellence so we only work with manufacturers that offer the highest quality windows and doors. Euro-Wall Systems continues to focus on providing the highest grade products available. Whether it's the largest panel, widest opening or highest design pressure, Euro-Wall pushes the envelope to set the benchmark for the industry.
All Glass & Windows is proud to be a Euro-Wall dealer. If you have any questions about how your home could benefit from a Euro-Wall door or fixed unit, please contact our experienced professionals for assistance online or visit our showroom. All Glass & Windows proudly serves homeowners throughout the Sarasota, Florida area with top-quality Euro-Wall doors and fixed units made in America.