All Glass & Windows knows that all windows and doors can provide a view. But we choose to work with PGT® because they believe in doing more. PGT’s purpose has been to provide homeowners with custom windows and doors that fit their unique lifestyle while also creating products that protect against hurricane-force winds from their Florida headquarters. We choose to use PGT® Custom Windows + Doors because we know our customers deserve a trusted product in Florida homes.
All Glass & Windows knows you have options when selecting PGT windows dealers. That’s why we want to thank you for considering us and PGT products. We’re excited to offer a variety of PGT door and window products, some including:
- PGT Doors
- PGT Windows
- PGT Vinyl Sliding Glass Doors
- PGT Impact French Doors
- PGT Sliding Glass Doors
- And much more...
Following the devastation of Hurricane Andrew in 1992, PGT partnered with building officials in Miami-Dade, Florida, to help develop construction code requirements which are still among the most stringent in the country and are reflected in all PGT windows and products today. In fact, PGT holds the most Miami-Dade certifications in the window and door industry.
With PGT windows and doors you receive:
- Peace of mind: Did you know PGT doors and windows also help protect your family from would-be intruders? PGT keeps your loved ones safe today.
- Protection from the elements: PGT windows and doors has built their reputation on keeping families safe through the toughest conditions on earth: high winds, hurricanes and tropical storms.
- Peace and quiet: PGT doors and windows significantly reduce outside noises like storms, dogs barking, lawn mowers, and more.
All Glass & Windows offers all product lines of PGT windows and doors. The PGT family of products has something for everyone. Their product lines feature impact resistant, energy-efficient, and traditional options in a variety of styles, with endless options customized for your home and family.
PGT Window and Door Product Lines
- Winguard® by PGT: PGT has built their reputation on keeping families safe through the toughest conditions on earth- high winds, hurricanes, and tropical storms. Both their WinGuard Aluminum and WinGuard Vinyl lines offer better protection for your home with impact-resistant strength that stands the test of life. WinGuard can also increase security for your family and home. Winguard impact windows and doors will not shatter on impact, deterring would-be intruders. Also, the clear interlayer used in Winguard Aluminum windows and doors filters out 99% of UV rays helping your furniture, carpet, artwork and drapes retain their original beauty. Another feature of PGT Winguard windows and doors is their noise reduction capabilities. WinGuard windows and doors significantly reduce ambient noise by up to 65%, keeping outside disruptions where they belong.
- EnergyVue® by PGT: PGT created EnergyVueVinyl to perform beautifully every day. Extraordinarily durable and capable of handling high-design pressures, these energy-efficient windows and doors offer exceptional insulation that keeps indoor climates more comfortable and energy bills low. The entire PGT EnergyVue Vinyl custom collection utilizes the technology of their WinGuard Vinyl line for exceptional non-impact, energy-saving windows and doors. Also, EnergyVue windows and doors are tested to meet or exceed the International Building Code for air infiltration, water resistance, deglazing, forced-entry resistance, and structural integrity.
- ClassicVue™ by PGT: ClassicVue doors are built with extruded aluminum frames that are mechanically fastened at the corners for added strength, and the finished product receives corrosion-resistant hardware for even greater durability. ClassicVue doors offer great quality, timeless appeal, and an outstanding value and can be tailored to your exact needs with numerous sizes, frame colors, and more. All PGT ClassicVue doors are tested to meet or exceed the International Building Code for air infiltration, water resistance, deglazing, forced-entry resistance, and structural integrity.
- ClassicVue Max™ by PGT: ClassicVue Max offers outstanding non-impact products to complete your home. These quality, heavy-duty aluminum windows and doors are engineered with mechanically fastened corners and durable hardware to provide beauty and easy maintenance for years to come. The entire PGT ClassicVue Max line leverages the technology of PGT's WinGuard Aluminum collection. ClassicVue Max non impact windows and doors are engineered to withstand corrosion from salt water, heat, light, and moisture exposure. ClassicVue Max heavy-duty aluminum windows and doors are backed by the industry’s most respected organizations like Florida Product Approval, International Building Code, Miami-Dade Notice of Acceptance, National Fenestration Rating Council, and Sound Transmission Class.
PGT is America’s #1 brand for impact resistant products to protect families. With PGT impact windows and doors, customers experience the calm confidence that PGT impact resistant products provide. PGT impact resistant windows and doors provide everyday protection from the weather, would-be intruders, noise pollution, and more. PGT doesn’t just build impact resistant windows and doors. They have partnered with Florida officials to help write the country’s most stringent code requirements, and they hold the most Miami-Dade certifications in the industry. The benefits of impact resistant windows and doors from PGT include:
- Hurricane protection and preparedness: Of the hundreds of hurricanes that have made landfall in the United States, Florida has been impacted by more than any other state. The strength of hurricane-force winds is no match for PGT's relentlessly tested impact windows and doors.
- Home protection and security: PGT impact resistant windows and doors offer an extra layer of security against would-be intruders. Constructed with two pieces of glass bonded together with a strong interlayer, PGT's laminated glass creates a barrier to keep your home and family more secure.
- Improved sound protection: Peace and quiet are important benefits that PGT hurricane windows and doors offer. Common outdoor disturbances, like lawnmowers, barking dogs, airplanes, and thunder, are minimized by up to 65% with impact resistant windows and doors.
- Long-term savings: With PGT impact resistant windows and doors, there are many options to maximize energy performance. Additions like high-performance low-E coatings, glass tints, and argon glass can help you achieve ENERGY STAR® ratings and potentially save money on your bills.
Join the millions of families who turn to PGT impact resistant windows and doors for more security and peace of mind.We invite you to explore PGT’s windows and doors website to learn more about their products and why All Glass & Windows choses to use them in our projects. Also, read more about why we're a PGT dealer on our blog.